Marc N. Lipton, DPM
Podiatrist – Foot & Ankle Surgery, Sports Medicine in Catonsville, Columbia, and Eldersburg
About Dr. Lipton
Baltimore Magazine Top Doctor 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Dr. Marc Lipton is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and has more than 30 years of experience treating foot and ankle pain. In addition to practicing podiatry for adults, Dr. Lipton also provides pediatric services at all three OACM office locations.
Along with general foot and ankle care, Dr. Lipton has expertise in:
- Foot surgery
- Heel pain, bunions, hammertoes, ingrown nails, warts, neuromas, and other common foot and ankle disorders
- Advanced wound care including the use of biologic dressings
- Shockwave therapy, laser therapy, PRP therapy, amniotic tissue, and endoscopic plantar fascia release for chronic heel pain
- Diabetic and vascular foot care
- Sports medicine
- Pediatric foot disorders
- Orthotics and bracing including new state-of-the-art 3D imaging for custom-made foot orthotics
Dr. Lipton earned his doctor of podiatric medicine degree at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He completed his residency in pediatric medicine and surgery at the University of Health Sciences in Kansas City, Missouri.
Dr. Lipton is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Maryland Podiatric Medical Association. His research is published in peer-reviewed medical journals. Most recently, Dr. Lipton has been appointed Section Chief of Podiatry within the Department of Surgery, at Saint Agnes Hospital. Congratulations Dr. Lipton!
A native of Long Island, New York, Dr. Lipton resides in Owings Mills with his wife and two daughters.
Dr. Lipton’s Locations
Insurance & Billing
At Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland, we accept workers’ compensation, Medicare, and most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company or you may call our office at (410) 644-1880 to find out if we accept your plan.