Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland has qualified professionals and outstanding on-site state-of-the-art physical therapy facilities at our Catonsville, Columbia, Eldersburg, Ellicott City, and Jessup, Maryland locations through MidAtlantic Sports Therapy & Rehab.
Our team of licensed physical therapists and certified hand therapist understands that each patient has unique rehabilitation needs before or after surgery, or as a result of a medical condition or orthopaedic injury. Our highly trained physical therapy and hand therapy team offers individualized treatment plans to help our patients reach their highest level of independent functioning.
Physical therapy services offered at Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland include:
- Core Stability Training
- Dry Needling
- Gait and Balance Training
- Hand Therapy and Splinting
- Joint Mobilization
- Myofascial Release
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Postural Education
- Pre and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Manual and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Return to Running Programs
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Vasopneumatic Compression
To learn more about physical therapy and how it can help you recover after an injury, call Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland at (410) 644-1880 or use our secure online appointment form.